3D Objects, Videos, Slideshows, Tutorials, and Other Items
|3D Printable Objects for Learning Physics and Science, including Braille Slate and UW-Whitewater Campus map.|
|Physics Applets in HTML5|
|Slideshow Pictures from my 2012 Sabbatical to Hebei Normal University, Shijiazhuang, China.|
|2011 UWW Exploring China Travel Study Slideshow These are pictures from the 2011 UWW Exploring China Travel Study trip to China. See the linked page for more information as well as slideshows.|
|Slideshow of my 2012 sabbatical in China These are slides from my time at Hebei Normal University in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China. See the linked page for more information as well as slideshows.|
|This 1-minute slideshow reveals the approximate minimum sea ice extent which occurs around September 15 each year. (For data and graphs see the National Snow and Ice Data Center.) The movie shows satellite data for the years from 1979 to 2011 and were taken from the The Cryosphere Today Website. I used iPhoto and Quicktime to create the slideshow. 1979-2011 Minimum Arctic Sea Ice Slideshow|
|I created a Neutron Activation and Radioactive Decay Experiments DVD for use in schools and class laboratories. This DVD contains several neutron activation experiments and decay data. I recently converted the DVD to a Web page so the experiments and videos are accessible to anyone interested in using this lab resource.|
|Here are a few examples of shell structures for the Hydrogen atom that I constructed for the Paradigm 6: Central Forces course at Oregon State University. These were made using Maple.|
- Slideshow of my Juggling Routine in the Wild Rumpus Winter Circus, Madison, WI. Feb. 10, 2018. Photos by Caitlin Jefko, music is by Lindsey Stirling (Shatter Me: Ascendance)
- Synchrotron Radiation Center Tour Video
- WWHS First Robotics Team Videos (2017) I was a mentor for the 2017 Whitewater High School Robotics Team.
- WWHS Rube Goldberg Video (2004)
- Fireworks video
- Tutorial for installing X11, GIMP, and OpenOffice. These are some notes on how I did it for self-reference. I put them up in case anyone else can use the information.
I worked with a 3-D modeling program called 3DJoy and created a beginner's tutorial to 3DJoy.
Please feel free to drop me a note and let me know what you think.